AJT Détective Privé
Unfair competition can affect all businesses, regardless of their size.
Is your business suffering a significant loss of revenue? Is your customer file shrinking? Take action!
WHAT IS UNFAIR COMPETITION?
Unfair competition is defined as abusive commercial techniques or practices used by a company with the intention of harming the competition.
THE AJT DETECTIVE AGENCY
Our agency will have to prove three elements in order to bring the unfair competition to justice: the fault committed, the damage suffered, and the causal link between the two.
The private detective can conduct surveillance, telephone/physical scenarios. The investigation, carried out by our services, can be completed by a court bailiff’s report, a search, or an expertise. The goal is for your lawyer to be able to make any order on request from a judge.
Our written and photographic reports of findings are admissible in all civil and criminal courts (articles 1984 to 2010 of the Civil Code).
HOW DOES UNFAIR COMPETITION MANIFEST?
Jurisprudence classifies unfair competition into four categories:
- False rumors
- Quality criticism
- Discrediting of the reliability of the competitor
- Discrediting on the web (forum, reviews, etc.)
- Spreading of private information of the competitor
On January 27, 2016, the Paris Court of Appeal confirmed a first instance decision condemning a company that informed its business partners that its competitor had been convicted of unfair competition on the grounds that the statements made constituted acts of unfair competition by discrediting.
- Misappropriation of notoriety
- Misappropriation of know-how, production, software, brand
- Misappropriation of identity Disorganization
- Luring away employees
- Sabotage Misappropriation of customers
- Stealing of files Corruption Illegal sales Illegal opening hours
- Confusion over the sign
- Confusion over the logo
- Confusion over the trade name
- Imitation of packaging or advertising documents